Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Who Knew?

Being a list of things Wendy has recently discovered:

1. Who knew that primroses really smell like roses?! (Or that I could actually keep one alive long enough to find out?)



2. Dude - they make red Peeps now!!! (Is it just me, or does the one on the left look like he's being coy?)


3. No more BSG until 2008???? FRAK! That FRAKKING sucks!! And Chief Tyrol is NOT a Cylon. If he is, I'm going over to their side.

4. Wow, they grow deer really big in these here parts.

Normal deer track:

Deer on steroids???


5. Speaking of deer. Who knew they would eat pine trees? Those little bastards ate my FU Tree. So far his new "shark cage" seems to be holding. Once again - please don't die FU.

I hate deer. Kill 'em all.

4 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Is that really a deer track? It's as big as Zeke's head! Good God Almighty, that's freaky.

Yes, I can see how the far left peep has it's head turned ever so slightly in an almost flirtaceous as if to say, "Hey, cutie pie. You're not going to eat me, are you??? I'm way too cute, doncha think?" I bet it's already in your belly, isn't it, Wendy???? Love the primroses. I didn't know they smelled like roses, either. Are you going to plant them in your garden when/if the snow goes away?

Okay now the most important topic, FU Tree. I was very upset when you told me about it and even more upset when I saw the pictures. Poor FU! Why do the freakin' dear have to pick on an innocent little tree just trying to make his way in the world? I bet the Arnold Schwartzenhager (sp?) deer is the culprit. Do you want me to send Robert up there so he can kill him dead? Hang in there FU tree!!!

Hugs,
Lula's Mom and FU Tree's Aunt

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Actually no, I haven't eaten "Coy Peep" yet - he's not ready. There is a long and careful process involved when eating peeps: one must first remove the wrapper completely, then place the peeps on the windowsill and wait (impatiently) for them to become nice and stale. The process can be helped along by poking at them and whining.

Only when the peeps are tough and pleasantly stale can they then be enjoyed to their fullest potential. Then, of course, one must bite the heads off first, so that they don't suffer....

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ma peeps at?
Oh no you din'int! Peeps are the absolute WORST substance invented by man that you could put in your mouth...except for Haggis...and maybe boiled Oakra...but Peeps are just icky. The way they look at you, all squishy and chewy like. And then they refuse to go down and you try to force them with cashews and peanuts and potato chips but it ends up making a fast food dam in the back of your mouth and you have to wash it all out with a bottle of Captain Morgan but you gag and shoot a peanut out of your nose...
I hate peeps.
And the Chief is Definitely a Cylon.

Darth Uncle

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Are you sure you're eating those peeps right? They're terrible when they're fresh - you got to wait until they're almost too hard to bite into.

No matter - it's all the more peeps for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home