Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Forgot...

Well pooh. I was waiting for the weekend to take daylight pictures of something for you....and I forgot. Guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Until then, here are some little miscellaneous items.

First:
CONGRATULATIONS are in order!
To Al Gore, who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in spreading awareness of Global Warming. Go Al!! If anyone deserves to win, it's him.

And to Alan Arkin and Abigail Breslin for their Oscar nominations for Little Miss Sunshine!!! Yay!! I'm not obsessed with that movie AT ALL.

Lastly:
You will either love me or hate me for showing this to you:
WEFFRIDDLES
This is a set of on-line riddles/puzzles that some other bloggers have been obsessing over. Now I know why. I selfishly waited a while to share this, so I could get a head start. Some of them are really hard! Actually, the answers aren't that tough - the hard part is figuring out what the question is...

I'm trying not to let it rule my life...After a week, I'm only up to level 16.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, Miss Wendy. I'm right there with ya with "Little Miss Sunshine". I have watched it at least 6 times since I bought it last week. I'm in love with that movie. You pick up something new each time you watch it. I was so excited to hear about the Oscar nominations for Alan and Abagail but wish the others had been nominated as well. I mean you don't get any better than Paul Dano's performance as the son, do you? And Greg Kinnear, Steve Carell? They were spectacular. Oh, well. At least it's getting some of the recognition it deserves. I really hope it wins best motion picture. And hey, what about Mark Wahlberg's nomination for best supporting actor. Who woulda thought. Good for him!

And, GO AL!!!! He's my hero!

Hugs,
Lula's Cold Mom

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Little Miss Sunshine"? Does it have explosions? Or car chases? Or Karate fights? I don't think I've seen that one. Lemee go git another beer and see if I can catch it on pay per view, right after the wrasslins done. Heh heh heh.
As to WEFFRIDDLES...your evil aunt cuningly slipped the URL to me and I had to turn off the computer after 3 days. Evil, evil niece. Heh heh heh.
Recuperating on level 31.

Hugs and Kisses
Darth Uncle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home