Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Monday, December 04, 2006

Erm...

So my dilemma is this: I need to update the blog. But all the stuff going on in my life right now seems to involve preparations for Christmas and it would spoil the surprise. I'm working on....I just found....I sent away for.....and I'm really excited about it because I'm going to.....

See? So what's a girl to do? Go back to watching re-runs of Miami Vice I suppose, and keep working on that....thing.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well how about, i mean just to get us in the mood, a picture or 2 of your decorations......

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Wen. Listen to kathyjh. A few pics wouldn't spoil it. C'mon. If you don't start posting pictures soon, I'm going to start make irritating noises on your blog and believe me, you do NOT want me to do this. It's torture, man. EXTREME TORTURE. I'm just warning you.

Hugs,
Lula's Mom

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

I love how you threaten to torture me and then sign it "hugs."

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home