Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Thursday, October 19, 2006

RHINEBECK RHINEBECK RHINEBECK!!

Yup, I owe you guys a lot of stuff. Pictures of deadly socks, pictures of fall foliage, pictures of Castor canadensis that may or may not have come out. (Sorry, I'm not being snooty, I just feel weird talking about "beavers" all the time. And I know certain individuals will giggle every time I say "I saw a giant beaver the other day." Yeah. You know who you are.)

So anyway, due to a tear in the space time continuum, I seem to have lost an entire week. I thought I had pleeeenty of time to make two quilt squares, clean the house, visit my grandmother, get my stuff together for RHINEBECK, etc., etc. And I don't. One more day!! Bloggers all over the internets are starting to get ready and some of them are already traveling. I'm so excited!! I'm going to the blogger meet-up - at least I hope I am. I hope I don't completely wimp out. And I forgot to wash my tiger socks so I can wear them!!! I think it's already too late - it takes several days for clothes to dry around here. Damn. Maybe I'll try anyway and just wear them soggy.

Have a great weekend everybody!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home