Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hmmm...What's this dusty old thing?

Oh! It's my blog!

Sorry to my 5 or 6 fans. :-) I've been too busy to write much lately. I have plans to bring out some UFOs (Un-Finished Objects) for general amusement and ridicule, but that involves cameras and picture taking and daylight, you know.

(And shhhhh! there's an FO coming soon too, but it's a secret. shhhh!! No really, that means you over there. Don't say anything!)

Sock Wars starts in a few weeks. Yay! I hope I'm up to it. But if not, I'll get killed with a pair of handmade socks, so you can't beat that!

For now, I'll leave you with pictures of the new miniature Christmas tree farm found just up the road a piece.

Ain't they cute?

I'm almost tempted to dig out my mini ornaments and stuff and set up little Christmas scenes....That would be weird, wouldn't it?

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute are those trees? I can just see one of them decorated with those cute little miniature Christmas ornaments. You can dress Mango up as an angel and stick her on top of it. Oooh that would really piss her off, wouldn't it? Changing the subject, I just swallowed my gum. Can you die from that? I don't think I've ever done that before and I'm frightened. Very, very frightened. It's been sort of sitting in my chest area for about an hour now. Ughh........ By the way, I forgot my freakin' password again so I'm signing in as Anonymous. grrrrrrrrrr!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Yes, gum swallowing is almost instantly fatal so you're probably nearly dead by now. Don't bother seeing a doctor - there's no point.

Alas, poor Anonymous, I knew her well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home