Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Friday, September 01, 2006

Survey Says!

I hope this isn't too much of a blogging cop-out, but I got another survey and I think these are way fun. If you think they're fun and want to play, send me an email or somthin' with yours. Or put it in your blog, if you have one, obviously. :-)

1. FIRST NAME: Wendy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not officially, but I was told the idea came from the name of my Dad's ex-girlfriend. Hello? Eew? But I like my name anyway, so the parents didn't traumatize me too much.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Tues, Aug 29th. After the migraine nap, I downloaded the Brian Williams Katrina special from iTunes. It was a cry of rage, believe me. Don't get me started on the bush and the brown-noser.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's horrible. Blame it on computers...
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef (me too, Eve!)
6. KIDS? not human ones...
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so. Does anybody answer "no" to this?
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? you're looking at it
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh, yeah!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Good riddance, ya little bastards!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes...but I'd rather sky-dive or hanglide first
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It changes, but right now, Fruit Loops
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? green chocolate chip mint
16. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm too shy and I miss out on a lot because of it
19. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my friends and family back home
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, I don't want to know anything about my friends (see number 9)
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue pants, brown shoes. Very original
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? french onion soup, asiago turkey sandwich and chai tea latte from Panera. YUM!
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A purring cat, the dog chewing on a "chewie" and a little bird saying "wendy? wendy? WENDY!!"
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue! No yellow! ARRGGHHH!!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? wood smoke
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kim, my boss
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their eyes
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? YES!!! I love my Aunt Eve!!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? That changes too - right now it's raspberry flavored diet ginger ale
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football - GO RAVENS!!
31. HAIR COLOR? blonde
32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup. I WANT THE EYE SURGERY!!!
34. FAVORITE FOOD? cholesterol
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary - except I can't watch them anymore, now that I live alone in the woods
36. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" in the theater, Lord of the Rings pt. 2 at home
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? forest green
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? HUGS!!
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ok, DON'T freak out. I like to eat doritos together with little Nestle chocolate chips.
41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone?
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone?
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Oh boy. Are you ready?
"Eldest" by Christopher Paolini, but I only have like 10 pages to go
"I Saw Ramallah" by Mourid Barghouti
"Arthur and George" by Julian Barnes
"An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore
"Folk Socks" by Nancy Bush
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. My mouse is on my "exploding laptop"
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? downloaded episodes of "Eureka" and "Three Moons Over Milford"
46. FAVORITE SOUND? the song of a wood thrush. Seriously, it makes me cry
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Metallica
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Aside from the naked baton twirling, you mean? Oh - I just figured out how to whistle really loud, so that's pretty annoying.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Baltimore, Maryland 1973

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can whistle really loud? As in you can be heard a half mile away? Did you know Grandpa could do that... that's how he called the boys home from anywhere in the neighborhood!!
Very cool...

...and I'm afraid to admit it... but next time I have doritos and choc chips in the house... I'm tryin' it...

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, can i comment on some rather than just have a good laugh over them?

2. he only went out with her once. we wanted to purposefully not name you after Anyone we were related to. i seem to recall that there was a certain amount of coolness on both sides of the family over our announcement that we were getting married for various and the same reason. so we decided to steer clear of family names from both sides. then we had a hard time coming up with a name we both liked. the most common response from both of us to the other's suggestions- 'eww, i knew a patient by that name'.
finally i remembered wendy. she was a neat lady and i knew your dad had good feelings about her. it was an instant hit and i think you were born a day or two after we agreed on it.

4. i happen to like it, yours i mean.

6. fine by me if it stays that way....

7. good question, yours i mean.

9. i wonder why they don't ask about sense of humor. you definitely have that.

10. that was a hard process, getting rid of them, but it appears you are right.

16. what about hand size? inquiring minds want to know.

18. i would have to answer the same, about me that is.

36. you doing the ring cycle again?? i haven't started yet but i did come across saved pictures of my favorite, viggo mortenson. :)

37. so that would be........brown shoes, blue pants and green shirt? gee now i don't feel so bad.

45. eureka. is that the one with the guy with the long hair and strange face? i saw part of an episode last eve but could not figure out what was going on, partly because your dad had the sound too low for me. but the guy with the long hair reminded me of that short lived series, 'beauty and the beast'. i sorta liked it..... what's the guy about? is it too long a story? who plays him, not the same dude as the beast.......

49. my answer, for you that is, would be my number 9 above.

50. 6/7/73 to be exact. the world is a good deal richer now.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home