Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Moviestar!

I was out late tonight partying with Grandma, so I'm too tired for a real blog. BUT, to the dismay of movie critics everywhere, I have discovered the joy of You Tube. People have been sending me links to videos on You Tube for a while, but it only tonight dawned on me that anyone (that's me!) can upload videos for sharing.

So tonight, my first classy art film: Dainty Dog. To quote a stranger on another blog, "It's so cute, I puked a rainbow."

Don't be shy - click the link!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! The Zeke-meister is certainly a precious boy. So, what's he eatin'. I need to know these little details.

Lula's mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home