Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Four Things


I got sent this over e-mail and I'm being obnoxious and responding in my blog. Just because I can!

Subject: Four Things About Me
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. zoo keeper (birds)
2. office manager
3. stocker in a hardware store
4. accountant/financial analyst (ha, ha, ha!)

B) 4 movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (PIRATES!!!)
2. Finding Nemo
3. The Princess Bride
4. Dusk 'til Dawn

C) Four places you have lived besides where you
live now:
1. Baltimore, MD
2. Baraboo, WI
3. Brookings, SD
4. Westminster, MD

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Monk
2. That 70's Show
3. American Idol
4. I don't have tv right now, so I forget what I like to watch. But football season is coming and that means lots of Ravens games on satellite!!

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Acadia National Forest, ME
2. West Virginia
3. Tampa/Clearwater, FL
4. Platte River, Nebraska

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/
2. http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/
3. http://mousepotato.typepad.com/knittingdoctor/
4. http://criminyjickets.blogspot.com/

Yes, they're all knitting blogs. What can I say? I'm obsessed! I not only can't stop knitting, I can't stop looking at what other people are knitting.

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Steamed crabs
2. Cheesesteak subs from Cafe Hon
3. Bree and toasted sourdough bread
4. Panang beef from Thai Arroy

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Right here! (isn't that irritating?)
2. Canada (I'm dying to check it out, and there's these knitters there)
3. At Cafe Hon or Thai Arroy with my Balto. friends
4. Some tropical resort with no responsibilities and lots of liquor and yarn

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's that lovely pink flower? You have some very unusual flower pictures on your blog. I want to know what they all are!!! Guess what? I have 4 new sunflowers that have come out. They are dark reddish with a yellow-ish center. I was so excited I almost peed!!! I'll email you a pic.

Hugs, Lula's Mom

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Ha, ha! I don't want any blog readers who pee from excitement!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are totally right, Wendy. The pink flower is a Peony. I just looked it up!

Lula's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home