Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's a Cafe, Hon!

The new heel is back on the sock. I didn't bother with a picture, since it looks just like the old heel. But trust me, it's much improved!

I'm running out of material since I didn't take the camera out today. So...want to see some pics inside the house? I'll add pictures as I get rooms at least vaguely in order and mostly unpacked. Do you know those people whose houses are perfectly put together and "finished"? How do they do that???





Oops, I should have closed the pantry door. Oh well, you guys know I'm a slob already. This is pretty tidy for me.

Notice the way-cool picture hanging on the wall? The folks at work gave me that as a going away present and I just LOVE it. It's a picture of my favorite restaurant, Cafe Hon. Yes, there really is a giant pink flamingo hanging on the building.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your kitchen! It really is very "50's" looking and the picture fits in perfectly.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Lula's Mommy: I absolutely love your kitchen, Wendy! It really is very "50's" looking. The Cafe Hon pic fits in perfectly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home