Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The End

Well Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Would you like a drink? Do you need to use the restroom? Ok, then please have a seat and let me introduce you to Miss Jessica.



She's what I like to call an "aggressive snuggler". She is very insistent on being petted - I hope you have a lint roller?

So this is my brand new spiffy blog. Here's hoping I'll actually, you know, update it on a regular basis and add pictures. You never know with me.

Let's try another pic:



This is Zeke, aka "Mr. Sniff." Please imagine very loud sniffing action going on, as Zeke is intently sniffing the pair of deer in the yard outside the window. I suggested he might want to bark at the deer to send them on their way, but no, that wasn't on the agenda for the evening.

So I'm hoping that since I suck so badly at keeping in touch with friends and family that maybe I could take the lazy way out and keep a blog. Plus, I've recently become obsessed with knitting blogs, and I wanted to join in the fun. Yes, you're probably going to have to look at pictures of my knitting.



Neat-o huh? My very first sock and mitten! (These were done in December when socks and mittens were appropriate.) The sock fits perfectly and I've since created a mate for it. The mitten...not so much. I don't want to talk about the mitten. I might arrange for the mitten to have a little "accident."

What's that? Oh all right. Yes, there's another monster in the house.



This is Miss Mango, who is a bad influence on the other two. Here she is being scolded for making a horrible, horrible noise for several hours straight while I was trying to work. Right now, she's busy pooping on my pant leg. If she wasn't so darn cute...

Well, it's getting late, and it's finally Mango's bedtime. "Night night chicken!"

More to come!

(Oh, today's title? A very nerdy reference to the first episode of one of my favorite TV shows.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home