Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A walk in the woods.

Okay, so it wasn't vampires. It was more like deer flies, but they're not nearly as handsome as Angel.

I took my computer to Grandma's last night and showed her my pictures. When we got to my bloody neck, she said "you took a picture of THAT?" and put her head in her hands. I wisely decided not to show her the steaming pile of poo picture. That will be our little secret.

Zeke and I took a walk down to the stream behind my house:





That kind of sunny area across the stream is a marshy spot. There are several little springs that run into the stream and create lots of mini wetlands. You need rubber boots to go walking on that side of the stream. The first time we went over there a deer exploded up out those ferns and scared the sh*t out of both of us.

I CANNOT believe I get to live here.

...and here's your daily dose of sickening cuteness:



Awww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home