Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Water, water everywhere...



A view from my deck on a sunny day.

I'm posting late tonight - went to visit Grandma after work. When I left the house I thought, you know, it was just raining. Then when Noah's ark passed me in the fast lane on I-90, I began to be suspicious. Evidently there was another storm-of-the-century going on around me. Poor Grandma was a little surprised to see me and made me watch the tv news so I could see what I'd come through. ha, ha!

But I'm back safe and sound, and guess what? I saw a real, very alive SKUNK walking along the road. Yippeee! I've never seen a skunk that wasn't all squished up on the highway. It's very exciting.

In other news, I found out why my house was so cheap:



Yup. Vampires. I'm OK with it though. Every neighborhood has its little quirks.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok what's the bite really??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home