Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Friday, July 07, 2006

Random pics

Well, I was going to take some pictures today, but I ran out of daylight, so here's some stuff I already had.

First, say hello to my little friend.



Ain't he cute? This little robin fledgling was peeking in the windows at Mom's place in Maryland and then scooted off into the woods, where he froze in a very clever "you can't see me I'm camoflauged" pose. I only harassed him a little.

Julie requested a picture of me, so you can blame her. This is at Sherwood Gardens at Easter time.



And here's my cute Momma. Hi Mom!



More to come later. TGIF!!

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you really have to look for the 'comments' button. can you put something up at the top?

poor zeke. he's really feeling his age....

i guess the only way to remember a lovely toy of mango's is with a pic. she really goes after the heads. a human could take that the wrong way you know........or is it the right way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home