Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So. Very. Hot.

Can't blog. Too hot. Cough, cough, wheeze.
Must have water.
Dog keeps panting on me.



See this slug? I bet it's nice and cool and damp in that hole. Maybe I'll crawl into the woods and join him.




Oh wait, this is nicer. Much. Nicer. Oh God, I think the snow is melting in my picture! ARRRGHHH!!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried jumping in the creek (pronounced - "crick") Course.. you'd probably have to use bug spray.. and get all hot and sweaty climbing back to the house.. then you'd have to douse yourself with the hose...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home