Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

*&(^#%#*

Remember a while back when I said sometimes the "f" word wasn't strong enough and I needed a more shocking word? Today is one of those days. Tonight, I was supposed to go to my knitting group, where I would hang out with fun knitters and crocheters, and we would share fabulous new knitting techniques, and three of them were going to offer me fantastic, high paying jobs and there was going to be a 30 something, single, non-psychotic man there who would find my sock-knitting prowess absolutely irresistible.....

But that isn't going to happen. You know why? I have an EEFFFFFING #^#(%^(&@*^ migraine.

And this white blogger background is too bright and it's making me want to puke. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear, poor baby. maybe the man and the jobs will hang out till the next meeting. in the movies things like that happen.

a bit of brighter news: your dad made a bookmark for me of your blog spot. now i can delete that e.mail buried at the bottom of 61 others. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home