Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Me AGAIN?

OK, now don't get used to this new-blog-entries-all-the-time thing. But I found this on another blog today and it made me snort coffee out my nose. This is Franklin, a blogger from Chicago who is way more cool and funny than I. He has something to say about winter today.

The rest of his blog is worth a look too, even if you're not into knitting. He's a fantastic (professional) photographer and also lives with a chain-smoking sheep named Dolores.

And to stay on the subject of Ricky Bobby for a moment longer, I have a very ignorant question to ask. Please don't think I'm a complete idiot. WHAT is the car that Ricky's dad drove??? That is the awesomest car EVER! (An even more ignorant question - is it the same car the Dukes of Hazzard drove?) ha, ha, ha!

I like to think of Jesus as 12 feet tall and wearing a referee outfit. Touchdown!

As for Zeke, perhaps he's sad because his mommy made him go peepee in the freezing cold that morning. Or maybe it's because he got in big, big trouble for eating out of the bathroom trashcan AGAIN. He's lucky he's so cute.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jesus...I never thought I would be a referance source on Rickee Bubbie moovies. Did I type like I had peanut butter in my keyboard?
Ricky's daddy drove a 1967-68 Chevrolet Chevelle...more than likely a 427 big block SS, although it coulda been a open chamber 396 but that was a special order option in '68. A nice Chebby...but not the most awesomest ever...not by a long shot. Your AntEve is gonna have to drag you out to the track with her sometime so you can see REALLY awesome Cheys and Fords and McLarens...oh my!
And dem Duke Boys drove a 1968 Dodge Charger, the 'General Lee', which the rest of main stream America is having a hard time recovering from.

Praise Jeezus.
Amen.

Darth Uncle

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Ha, ha, ha! Thank you - that was very educational! Yes, I may need a little more research...

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok girls and boys. you may think your questions were dumb. you may not even be willing to entertain mine. who on earth is rickee bubbie?? or do you want to simply tell me i probably don't care to know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home