Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Inappropriate Post

No good can come of snooping around in other people's blog archives, I'll tell ya.

I'll spare you the gory details, but at some point tonight, after following a link from somewhere else, I tripped over this little video. If you, gentle reader, have the same sick humor that I have, you will enjoy this a great deal.



I hope no one was offended by that. But I kid you not - I was laughing so hard that I pushed the wrong button on the laptop or something and I accidentally opened this "sticky note" program that I haven't used in 2 years. Guess what quote popped up in a little box?

"A THROWN BONE GETS YOU HOME."

oh god.... my family reads this thing....

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, that was a hoot. i hate to tell that guy but actually those things are everywhere. accident or......? i think the newly installed security columns at the v.a. are shaped that way. will have to double-check. they are all over asia and done purposely whether they are here or not. there's the washington monument in washington. and a much closer rendition, complete with french tickler, stands proudly in a certain baltimore traffic circle. men. ya' gotta love 'em. else wise not too many would make it to maturity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home