Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So it's Christmas Eve!

The trees are decorated.

The stockings are hung.

Presents are wrapped and meals are cooked.

And my uncontrollable coughing and gagging is only occasional, meaning that it appears I'm going to live. :-)

Ahh, the magic of Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! oh! those poor bears don't seem to be doing much better with the lights this year than last. so what hope is there for the would-be knitters??

your decorations were awesome. these pics do not do them justice. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home