Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Saturday, October 27, 2007

It Appears I'm Worth More Dead Than Alive

You know you've been on the internet too much when you're caught calculating the worth of your own dead body. C'mon - it's kind of cool though. Click the button to calculate yours!

$3640.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

My corpse ain't for sale though. I want to go to the Body Farm once I've shuffled off this mortal coil. I hope they do something cool with me, like leave me in the trunk of an old Trans Am or shove me down a well...

What, too morbid? I'm going for an R-rating, baby!

Now where's that zombie calculator? Oh, here it is!
62%
I love zombies!
Seriously guys, do you have a Zombie Plan??

I've been watching old horror movies on AMC and TCM this weekend, can you tell?


(I'm actually serious about the Body Farm though. I can't think of a more useful way to dispose of something I'm not using anymore. But, of course, I hope I don't get to donate for at least another 50 or 70 years or more. I wonder what the cost of refrigerated shipping to Tennessee will be by then?)

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my dear, I'm sure we could get more for you than that.. Just for the fact that your odds are pretty good a surviving a Zombie attack. Actually, I'd pay more than that for you to help me survive a Z attack... as my chances are at only 42%. Guess I better practice hacking up my zombie turned loved ones.. without the mooney eyed hesitation?? OK... what zombie movies should I rent to improve my odds???

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I had to send those links to my kids. My son actually has a zombie attack survival guide. I didn't do so well on my zombie survival quiz, though. Guess I have to go read his book.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zombie attack? zombie survival odds?? zombie survival guide???

i think this is one war i'm going to pass on.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an 82% chance of just kicking their asses!!! BUHWAAHAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!
If I could run faster they would make me their god!!!
Mmmmmmmm...brains.......
hehehehehehe.

Darth Uncle

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who can't love a niece that references a Halo video....VERY cool.

D.U.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home