Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh My Gawd - Where Have I BEEN?

She's baaaack!

I seem to have taken a summer vacation from the blog. I don't feel guilty in the least since it's been years since I've taken a real-life vacation...

At any rate, maybe it's time for some "what I did with my summer vacation" blog entries. Shall we?

Let's see, at some point there was a fun trip to the Fonda Fair with my Dad. Located in (of course) the town of Fonda in Montgomery County, NY.

There were lots of giant chickens.



And giant snow plows.



And giant asses.

Well, technically, it's an angry mule.

And what's a fair without....

A combine demolition derby!!! Awesome! Who doesn't love to see giant, hundred thousand dollar machinery crashing into each other?

Now, I ask you -
This is what Dad wants for Christmas:


And this is what I want for Christmas:


Which one do you think costs about $38,000??? And which one do you think has beautiful blue eyes and nibbles on your fingers?


Come heeere, daahhlink. I wants to KEEEESSS you!!

MUAH!


2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I really missed your blog.. glad you're back.

There is something really profound about a chicken staring down your Dad... Who blinked first??

And I have some great Christmas Fowl recipes for ya... or did I misunderstand your Christmas wish?

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

You're Bad!! No I don't want to eat her! Although she is rather plump and juicy looking in that picture...hmmmm...Maybe if I got two for Christmas....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home