Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SHWM Seeks CHWF FGT

To help make a little extra cash around here, I thought I'd rent out parts of the blog for classified ads. Below is our first one. I'm going to have to be more specific about payment options in future. This one paid me in caterpillars.

SHWM Seeks CHWF FGT**

Hey ladies, are you single and looking for a good nesting spot? Are you a little late off migration and searching for a male with a nice, stripey tail and an excellent singing voice? Then I'm your guy.

Come lay your eggs in this sweet 12 bedroom mansion I've found for our lovers' getaway! We'll make beautiful music together as we flit through the tree branches of our lovely estate. I have it all, but I only need to find that "special someone" to make life complete.

Please. Ladies, if you're a cowbird, don't waste my time.

**"Single House Wren Male Seeks Cute House Wren Female For Good Time"

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear, i do hope he gets an answer! he'll be so lonely there otherwise. no martins for company i assume?

speaking of caterpillars. we figured out what the gypsy moth larvae looks like. boy are they fat and juicy after devouring our trees for the past months. a few today went the way of all flesh rather than becoming moths. don't accept payment in gypsies; very messy. but very satisfying to dispatch them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home