Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Soooo....

What do you suppose this is, all wadded up in a washing machine set on "hand washables"?

And now, all soggy and smelling a little like a wet dog?

Innnnteresting.....

It's a finished, hand knitted sweater!!! And it actually FITS me! What a shock.

Sadly, I think the back looks better than the front though...

Jazz hands!


The pattern is one I bought from another knitting Wendy blogger: Wendy at Knit and Tonic. Girlfriend can write a damn good sweater pattern. I didn't even know what raglan meant when I started the pattern....

Now...as this is made from 100% alpaca, and it is a sweltering 80 something degrees...I have to go in and change clothes.

By the way. I wish Blogger would stop with the updates. Everytime they "improve" the website, something stops working. Now the "preview" function doesn't work anymore. *&#$@%%#*&

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

awesome sweater. sexy model. only one question remains: who took the great pictures? zeke?

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

I've trained some of the woodland creatures to hold the camera for me. They may as well make themselves useful...

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA! "JAZZ HANDS!" I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT WORK!
Okay, now that I've recovered...what a beautiful v-neck sssssssssweater! You knew I had to say that! Seriously, yay for you! You are awesome! I wish I could do that kind of stuff but alas, i have no talent in that area.

Hugs,
Lula's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home