Warblerneck

"This fog is thick as peanut butter."

"You mean pea soup."

"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I like!"

- Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'z sick a erra mesgs....

Blogger is having technical difficulties and won't let me upload any pictures....

While we all sit and wait, here are some nice links for you. I figure, if you're crazy enough to show up here, you'll look at anything.

LOL Cats

There's a sloth on one of the 10/19 entries, for those of you who like sloths. And you know who you are.

If you like that, try LOLSECRETS

A lot of these are kinda sad tho...And there's a sloth in there too! Must be a run on sloth pictures...

They were inspired by THIS which is also a book.

I wish I could show some pictures...

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

purrr 3 tored sluth. how's he gonna croz that rd afur a cur comez?

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Wendy Merganser said...

Did you read the comments on that picture? It's got hundreds of great, hysterical comments - and everybody knew it was a sloth! And everybody was afraid he'd get hit by a car.

The funniest guy said, "JESUS CHRIST, IT’S A SLOTH! GET IN THE CAR! No rush."

ha, ha, ha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home